Oxofine™ DBT is produced using our high quality n-butanol and PTA. It is manufactured according to a proven technology which guarantees its highest quality and production stability.
Oxofine™ DBT has superior fast fusing properties enhancing PVC blends and S-PVC DRY BLENDS gelation and plasticization time.
- Very short plasticization time
- Enhanced resistance to extraction
- Compatibility with Oxoviflex™ and other plasticizers
- Trade name: Oxofine™ DBT
- Chemical name: Dibutyl terephthalate
- Proper shipping name not applicable (not regulated by RID/ADR)
- molecular formula C16H22O4
- semi-structural formula C6H4(C4H9)2
- PKWiU: 22.214.171.124
- CN: 2917 39 95
- Chemical formula:
Oxofine™ DBT is an oily liquid, colourless or light straw, with no mechanical impurities.
|Plasticizers||Chemical Synthesis||Paints & Lacquers||Wires & Cables||Plastic (PVC) additives||Automotive||Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics||Technical Gases||Textiles||Other|
|Produkt: Oxofine™ DBT|
|Paints & Lacquers|
|Wires & Cables|
|Plastic (PVC) additives|
|Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics|