- Oxofine™ TOTM
Oxofine™ TOTM is produced using our high high quality 2-EH and trimellitic anhydride. It is manufactured according to a proven technology which guarantees its highest quality and production stability.
Oxofine™ TOTM can be used as primary or functional plasticizer in combination with other plasticizers. It has a positive effect on finished product properties and its manufacturing process.
- Low migration and volatility
- Enhanced resistance to extraction
- High temperature resistance
- Compatibile with Oxoviflex™ and other plasticizers
- Trade name: Oxofine™ TOTM
- Chemical name: Tris(2-ethylhexyl) benzene-1,2,4-tricarboxylate
- Proper shipping name Not applicable (not subject to RID/ADR)
- molecular formula C33H54O6
- semi-structural formula C6H3(COOC8H17)3
- PKWiU: 184.108.40.206
- CN: 2917 39 95
- Chemical formula:
Oxofine™ TOTM is an oily liquid with a characteristic mild ester odour, free from solid impurities.
|Plasticizers||Wires & Cables||Plastic (PVC) additives||Automotive||Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics||Technical Gases||Textiles||Other||Chemical Synthesis||Paints & Lacquers|
|Produkt: Oxofine™ TOTM|
|Wires & Cables|
|Plastic (PVC) additives|
|Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics|
|Paints & Lacquers|
Agnieszka Ciba Sales Manager Western Europe and NCSA Skontaktuj się
Jolanta Kamys Sales Manager Poland and Eeast-Central Europe Skontaktuj się