- Oxofine™ DOA
Oxofine™ DOA is produced using our high quality 2-EH and adipic acid. It is manufactured according to a proven technology which guarantees its highest quality and production stability.
Oxofine™ DOA can be used as primary or functional plasticizer in combination with other plasticizers. It has a positive effect on finished product properties and its manufacturing process. Oxofine™ DOA is fully compatible with Oxoviflex™.
- Increased mechanical resistance to operation in low temperature – frost resistance
- Recommended for production of materials intented to come into contact with food, including in particular PVC cling films.
- Compatible with Oxoviflex™ and other plasticizers
- Trade name: Oxofine™ DOA
- Chemical name: bis(2-ethylhexyl) adipate
- Proper shipping name not applicable (not regulated by RID/ADR)
- molecular formula C22H42O4
- semi-structural formula C4H8(COOC8H17)2
- PKWiU: 20.14.33.00
- CN: 2917 12 00 90
- Chemical formula:
Oxofine™ DOA is an oily liquid, colourless, with no mechanical impurities.
|Plasticizers||Plastic (PVC) additives||Automotive||Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics||Technical Gases||Textiles||Other||Chemical Synthesis||Paints & Lacquers||Wires & Cables|
|Produkt: Oxofine™ DOA|
|Plastic (PVC) additives|
|Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics|
|Paints & Lacquers|
|Wires & Cables|
Agnieszka Ciba Sales Manager Western Europe and NCSA Skontaktuj się
Katarzyna Łukasik Sales Manager Southern Europe, Asia, Africa Skontaktuj się
Jolanta Kamys Sales Manager Poland and Eeast-Central Europe Skontaktuj się