- Regulations of the website
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The oxoplast.com website (hereinafter also: the “Website”) is run and made available to Users by the Service Provider, a company under the business name: Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Kędzierzyn-Koźle (post code: 47-220) at ul. Mostowa 30A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, the 8th Commercial Department, under KRS [NCR Number]: 0000008993, share and paid capital: 285.064.300 PLN, NIP [Tax ID]: 749-00-05-094, REGON [National Register of Economic Units]: 530544497.
- The Website includes Services provided on its own behalf by the Service Provider in the oxoplast.com domain and its subdomains.
- The Website presents only informational content as well as promotional and advertising content regarding the Service Provider’s products and services. The Service Provider reserves that the information contained in the content of the Website are only an expression of the views of the authors of the publication or a reflection of their knowledge and in no way they are organizational, technical advice, etc.
- The Website operates on the basis set out in these Regulations. The applicable provisions of the Polish law will apply to the issues not covered by these Regulations.
- The Regulations set out the general rules constituting the legal grounds for using the Website. Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations at the moment of undertaking actions aimed at using the Services on the Website.
- The Website is used on the basis of these Regulations, with the exception of the Services specified in specific regulations (e.g. separate regulations, information, price lists, technical specifications, etc.).
- Before using the Website, the Users are required to read the Regulations and the Cookies Policy. By using the Website, the User declares and confirms that he/she has read the content of these Regulations, accepts its provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
- By using the Website, the Users may also use websites and electronic services provided by third parties. In this case, the regulations or other documents specified by third parties providing the service or providing the given service will apply. The Service Provider is not a party to agreements for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and a third party in this regard, nor is it responsible for the services provided for the Users by third parties.
- These Regulations are always available in the current version at the following internet address: https://oxoplast.com/regulamin-serwisu/.
- The Polish law will be applicable to all legal relations arising from these Regulations. The competent Polish common courts will settle all disputes.
- Cookies – mean computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, through which the User uses the Website.
- Cookies of the Service Provider – mean cookies posted by the Service Provider, related to provision of the on-line services by the Service Provider through the Website.
- External Cookies – mean cookies posted by the partners of the Service Provider, through the Website.
- Materials – all kinds of texts, photos, graphics, charts, databases, video materials, multimedia materials, etc. published on the Website, in particular constituting a work within the meaning of the Act of 4 February, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
- Partner – any entity cooperating with the Service Provider on the basis of an appropriate agreement.
- Device – means an electronic device, through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Services – services provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Users available on the Website, enabling in particular:
- becoming familiar with the Materials prepared by the Service Provider or Partners,
- using IT mechanisms functioning as part of the Website,
- Service Provider – Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Kędzierzyn-Koźle
- User – any person using the Website in any method.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The use of the Services on the Website requires the User to have a device with access to the Internet and an Internet resource browser enabling displaying websites. It is recommended to use modern and updated web browsers.
- Specific regulations may indicate additional technical conditions necessary to use the given Services.
IV. REGULATIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- As part of the Website, the User may in particular:
- read the Materials made available to allow the User access to them at any place and time;
- Unless separate special regulations provide otherwise, the User may use the Services available on the Website free of charge.
- The Service Provider informs that it will publish on the Website advertising and promotional content regarding the services and goods of the Service Provider or its Partners. These contents are an integral part of the Website and the Materials presented on it.
V. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All rights to the Website and all of its elements or Materials presented (including software, functional layout, graphic elements, databases and works presented as part of the Website) belong to the Service Provider or its Partners and are subject to legal protection.
- The reservation referred to in paragraph 1 above, applies in particular to:
- works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights, which are protected under that Act;
- databases subject to protection under the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases;
- trademarks subject to protection pursuant to the Act of 30 June 2000 – Industrial Property Law;
- other content and services protected on the basis of relevant provisions, including the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition.
- If the said rights are vested in the Partners, the Service Provider will present works, trademarks and databases on the basis of relevant agreements concluded with these persons, in particular license agreements and agreements on the transfer of property copyrights, or on the basis of applicable law.
- By using the Materials made available on the Website, the Users do not acquire any rights or obtain licenses for these Materials.
- Without the prior consent of the Service Provider, the Users may use the Website and the Materials presented on it only within the permitted use provided for in the Act on copyright and related rights, and the Act on the protection of databases. In particular, the following is prohibited:
- within recording and reproduction of content – production of copies of any content using a specific technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital techniques;
- within trading the original or copies on which the content was recorded – marketing, lending for use or the lease of the original or copies;
- within disseminating content using a method other than specified above – public performance, exhibition, display, playback, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work available to the public in such a way that everyone can have access to it in a place and time of their choice;
- for computer programs, the permanent or temporary reproduction of a computer program in whole or in part by any means and in any form; translation, adaptation, change of layout or any other changes in a computer program; distribution, including lending or rental of a computer program or a copy of a computer program;
- in relation to databases, downloading the contents of databases and re-using them in full or in crucial part in terms of quality or quantity.
- If the User posts any Materials on the Website, he/she will declare that the Materials in question are free from any physical and legal defects and claims of third parties, and that he/she has all the rights and consents required by applicable law, in particular proprietary copyrights and rights to use of the image, so that the Materials may be made available on the Website and this will not violate any rights or goods of third parties, and declares that the content and form of the Materials does not violate applicable laws.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with applicable law, social and moral standards, the provisions of these Regulations and the rules of social coexistence on the Internet (netiquette).
- By using the Website, the User undertakes not to infringe any rights, in particular copyrights, or third-party goods.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to stop providing the Website or its individual elements to the User in the event of:
- violation by the User of applicable law, the provisions of these Regulations, other special regulations referred to in point I.7, rules of social coexistence or decency;
- acting by the User to the detriment of the Service Provider, its Partners, other Website Users or to the detriment of other people.
VII. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service Provider does not guarantee the undisturbed and uninterrupted availability of the Website or its individual parts for all its Users. The Service Provider reserves the right to disturbances and interruptions in the availability and use of the Website. In particular, such disturbances and interruptions may occur in the case of:
- events beyond the control of the Service Provider, in particular such as: force majeure, acts or omissions of third parties;
- the need for maintenance, repair, extension, modification, etc. of equipment or software;
- The Service Provider declares that it will make every effort to ensure that its information or Materials appearing on the Website are true, reliable, complete and current. The Service Provider does not guarantee that all information meets these conditions and that it may be used by the User for any purpose. The Service Provider is not responsible for:
- the method applied by the User to use the Website, or for any consequences resulting therefrom, in particular for the effects of using by the Users of information and Materials available on the Website, as well as for the usefulness of such information and Materials for the Users;
- Materials, including comments, posted on the Website by Users;
- damages resulting from actions of the User or other Users that do not comply with applicable law or the provisions of these Regulations.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for independent and faultless errors in the operation of applications made available to the Users on the Website.
- In addition, the Service Provider is not responsible for damages caused by events independent and not attributable to the Service Provider, in particular due to force majeure.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for damages suffered by the User due to threats occurring on the Internet and independent of the will of the Service Provider, in particular hacking into the User’s system, password takeover by third parties, infection of the User’s system with viruses.
- If links (connections) to websites are posted on the Website allowing to use websites or electronic services that are not provided and made available by the Service Provider, it will make every effort to eliminate connections to websites with the content contrary to the applicable law. The Service Provider does not guarantee that the link will be deleted immediately, because it is difficult to implement due to the possibility of ongoing modification of the content of websites. Due to the above, the Service Provider reserves that the Users of the Website use portals/websites and electronic services run by third parties, only at their own risk.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of advertisements posted on the Website (except for advertisements of the Service Provider’s own products) and for all content originating from and disseminated on the Website by persons other than the Service Provider (in particular content originating from and disseminated by the Users of the Website themselves).
- Notwithstanding other reservations, due to the free nature of the services provided on the Website by the Service Provider, the Service Provider is not responsible for:
- lost profits incurred by the Users of the Website in connection with the use of this Website or services;
- non-performance or improper performance of services under the Website or the services, if non-performance or improper performance was due to unintentional fault.
- In addition, the Service Provider will not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of services on the Website and/or electronic services provided on the Website, if this is caused by third parties (in particular telecommunications operators, telecommunications connection providers and electricity). However, the Service Provider is responsible for actions/omissions of persons with the help of whom it performs an obligation or has an obligations performed, as for its own actions or omissions.
- The above regulations will not exclude the responsibility of the Service Provider if it results from mandatory provisions of law.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA
IX. COMPLAINT PROCEDURES
- Each User of the Website has the right to lodge a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the Website.
- The User should submit complaints electronically to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn S.A., ul. Mostowa 30A, PO box 163.
- The Service Provider will consider a complaint within 14 days of submission of a complaint.
- In the case of an electronic complaint, a reply will be sent to the address from which the complaint was sent, unless the User requests a reply to another electronic address or a letter. A reply to a letter complaint will be sent to the User at the address provided by the User in the complaint.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to extend the deadline specified in point 3 above by no more than the following 7 days, if the consideration of a complaint requires unusual, special actions and arrangements or encounters obstacles independent and not attributable to the Service Provider. In addition, the Service Provider reserves that consideration of a complaint may require obtaining additional explanations from the User. The time of providing explanations by the User each time suspends the deadline for considering a complaint.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations enter into force on the day of their publication on the website specified in point I.2 above.
- These Regulations may be changed by the Service Provider at any time. The changes will be published on a regular basis in the form of a consolidated text of the Regulations on the website referred to in paragraph 1 above, with information about making changes. The changes enter into force on the day of their publication as specified in paragraph 1 above.
- If the User uses the Website after making changes to the Regulations, it will mean that the User accepts the changes. If the User does not accept the changes to the Regulations, the User should refrain from using the Website.
- The Service Provider has the right to stop providing or modifying the Services available on the Website and introducing new Services at any time.
- Subject to point IX.2 above, all notes, comments and questions related to the Website should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.